Valuation of businesses
Only an understanding of the real value of things can give you an objective look at the big picture!
Valuations of businesses and shareholdings
In an independent business valuation, we calculate the value of shares, securities, fixed assets, machines, equipment, buildings, grounds, land plots, etc. A business valuation also examines intangible assets, intellectual property, and an assessment of the company’s operating efficiency in the foreseeable future.
As a rule, a business valuation is performed in the following situations:
- borrowing against collateral
- the buyout of shares from minority shareholders
- as part of transactions (sale and purchase, M&A, other operations involving the transfer of ownership rights)
- in order to present assets in accordance with IFRS and US GAAP
- for management decision-making purposes
- for other purposes (additional securities issues, transactions with state participation, etc.)
Our approach is based on a clear understanding of business objectives and effective methods for achieving them!