Yans-Audit is ranked among top 20 largest audit groups and networks for 2016!
Yans-Audit took part in the project Russian Audit and Consulting, and now it occupies the following positions for 2016:
- 18 th among largest audit groups and networks (auditors) for 2016;
- 5 th among legal consulting firms;
- 6 th among companies that provide tax consulting services;
- 7 th among companies that provide financial consulting services (including accounting outsourcing);
- 16 th among valuation companies.
In 2017, the rating agency RAEX (ExpertRA) changed itsRussian Audit ranking method for2016. Requirements imposed on participants’ data became stricter, particularly concerning the confirmation of key figures. This resulted in the following changes:
- Number of participants reduced.
- Positions of many participants significantly changed.
- Leading areas of participants’ activities became clearer and more transparent.
In 2017, we will continue strengthening our group’s reputation and expand our clientele.
On 30 March 2022 International has taken the decision to suspend the membership of UHY’s office in Russia.
Our company is independent legal entity will continue providing our services at highest professional standards that we consistently maintained during 15…
News “Difficult” decisions: increasing income tax rates
First. There is an increase up to 15% of the “unfair” tax rates on income in the form of interest and dividends going from Russia abroad to offshore jurisdictions named by…
How will be provide deferred payments of taxes and premium rates changed?
We recall that, in accordance with the current edition of The Tax Code of the Russian Federation, the Legislation of the Russian Federation about taxes and…